1. Responsible for the treatment
Identity: Rutas Costa Rica, SA
Corporate ID: 0106783978
Postal address Main office: 7th Floor, 18A Ngo Tat To, Van Mieu street, Dong Da district, Hanoi. Vietnam
RUTASCOSTARICA.TRAVEL, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter , “RGPD”), and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical nature and organization, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of information to personalize the itinerary and know your opinion regarding the information that we have provided.
- Manage the sending of commercial information regarding our offers and destinations offered, as well as information related to the acts that are carried out from RUTAS, and the sending of surveys related to the improvement of our services, among other topics.
- Manage the engagement of the interested party’s trip. The contractual obligation involves the performance of all administrative procedures that are necessary for this purpose, such as booking hotels, buying airline tickets or trains and other services such as guides and land transport.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described here except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
The data corresponding to the management of the trip will be kept for the period necessary to carry out this activity. Subsequently, they will be blocked until the applicable statute of limitations expires.
The email address provided by the interested party to subscribe to the information service about the tourist offer of RUTAS will be kept until it expresses its wish to be deleted.
4. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment is the consent of the interested party and, where appropriate, the derivative of the provision of a tourist service.
5. Place where the information is stored
The information provided is stored on the servers of the RUTAS or in suppliers and companies responsible for processing data that servers have in the territory of the European Union or are covered by the Privacy Shield.
6. Assignment and transfer
The data provided can be given to companies providing Rutas (hotels, transport companies, etc.) and data processing companies (as service providers: communications delivery services, messaging services, agencies, audience generation services). similar, etc.
International transfers may also take place in accordance with the authorization and prior notification regime established by current regulations.
7. Rights of interested persons
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that are inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party to the fact that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or their treatment is terminated.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the conserved personal data, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible without impediments
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions regarding which the interested party has not expressed his or her consent (including the preparation of profiles).
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- The interested party also has the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if it considers that their rights may have been violated with respect to the protection of their data.
RUTAS, in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality required by the personal data of the user, informs him that he has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard his security, such as it requires the current regulations that regulate the regulation of security means of files that contain personal data.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone …) and stored in the memory of your browser. The data contained in the cookies can be analyzed by RUTAS to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by the cookies are anonymous and are not associated with any person. Personal information must be provided to the RUTAS explicitly by the user.
The user can delete or deactivate the cookies from the browser settings. In this case, the website will continue to be operative, but without the advantages of personalization. For more details on the use, management and configuration of cookies from browsers, it is recommended to consult the web http://www.aboutcookies.org.
2. What type of cookies are used in the RUTAS?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by RUTAS to the user’s terminal.
- From third parties. They are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed or controlled by RUTAS. In this case, the cookies installed by RUTAS that collect information managed by third parties are also included. Third-party cookies can be used for the measurement and analysis of user behavior in order to improve your experience on the RUTAS website.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Of session. They collect data while the user navigates the RUTAS website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent They are stored in the user’s terminal. They expire in a long or medium period of time or they never do it.
According to the purpose:
- Techniques They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the website.
- Of customization. They allow the user to define the characteristics (language) for browsing the web page.
- Of analysis. They allow RUTAS the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user in order to carry out a monitoring of the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc.
3. What are the purposes of the cookies used in ROUTES?
The purposes of the cookies used in RUTAS are:
- Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for the navigation of the page to be satisfactory. This type of cookies allows the system to recognize registered users and remind them of the username and password, among other functions.
- Personalization. These cookies allow the user to access the RUTAS website with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, browser or geographical location from which the service is accessed. This information of the users allows RUTAS to offer a better and more personalized service.
- Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements in the websites, applications and platforms of RUTAS.
- Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as content editing or users’ browsing habits.
RUTAS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.